MEETING: Palmiet River Watch – Report back; and… Palmiet River Valley Conservancy Annual General Meeting (AGM) DATE: Saturday, the 27th April 2019
VENUE: Palmiet Nature Reserve Hall (No 1 Edgecliff Road – directions below)
TIME: 14:00 to 16:00
Followed by Bring & Share, and Networking (with a braai fire)
Children and family welcomed
Lee D’Eathe ~ The Palmiet River Watch/ The Palmiet River Valley Conservancy
One ‘Pollution Free’ Valley in eThekwini
Agenda – Palmiet River Watch Report-back.
Agenda for AGM:
• Welcome • Chairman’s report • Treasurer’s report • Election of office bearers • General discussion.
The following matters shall be dealt with by the annual general meeting:
• Previous minutes for noting and approval.
• A report by the chairman concerning the year’s activities;
• The election of the management team for the following year;
• The financial report;
• The determination of membership fees;
• Matter placed on the agenda by paid up member 60 days before.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PALMIET NATURE RESERVE HALL.
ADDRESS: 1 Edgecliff Road, Dawncrest, Westville, 3629.
Get to No 124 Jan Hofmeyer Road in Westville. Opposite Waxy O’Conners/Westville Hotel, turn down Old New Germany Road which is on the West (Pinetown) side of the Village Market Shopping Centre. At the bottom of Old New Germany Road turn right into Edgecliff Road and immediately left into the Palmiet Nature Reserve parking, and the Hall.